Re: [Debconf-discuss] Trains to Debconf from Munich, Koeln, Paris, London, Cambridge

Hi Andreas,

Am Montag, den 18.04.2011, 22:05 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> I'd rather consider arriving at Wednesday 20.7. (+/- 1 day) to enjoy
> part of DebCamp.

Wendesday 20.7. (+0/-1 days) is what Phil and I am aiming for, maybe we
can coordinate to travel together at least from Munich.

> > So far I have one person (Joachim Breitner) who would like a place on
> > the sleeper from Zagreb to Munich, departing 20:09 from Zagreb on
> > Sunday.  Depending on consultations with the railway, and with DC
> > locals, we may travel from Okucani instead.
>
> So you plan to spend the Sunday 31.7. with some tourism in BL / Zagreb?
> I'd rather plan to be home on Sunday evening / Monday morning.

We would be leaving on Sunday, probably not too late after noon, and at
least those from Germany will arrive Monday morning... If you want to
take the train one night earlier, you’d probably miss the last events on
Saturday.

> > [0] It is wise to book the Eurostar at the same time as the other
> > tickets, in case of timetable changes.
>
> From my place it is a 8h ride by train to Munich.  If I book the whole
> travel from my place to Zagreb (other city in Bosnia) I can get quite
> cheap tickets (hopefully).

Ok, after 8 more hours, it’s not morning any more. So I refine my above
statement to “those from south Germany” :-)

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner