Re: no schedules til the day before ?

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:

the algorithm we will use to determine the schedule is a
search/optimization (simulated anealing or similar) with many
boundary conditions. Once we decide when your debian med day
should be that could become a boundary condition, too.

So this is no reason to not have a on-the-fly generated schedule.
do you have others?
Well, if this is no reason to _not_ have a on-the-fly generated
schedule please give some reasons to have it on-the-fly.  My idea
about common sense is that somebody who wants to deviate from
well established procedures should give reasons for it.

Most people see preasure for speakers in this.  I see it differently.
I as a visitor would like to have a certain plan.  I'm sorry you
must know this feeling to be German personally.  I hate it but I
can not really hide it. ;-)

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--