Re: no schedules til the day before ?

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 18:32 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>    I want to organize a Debian-Med day which I want to do at
>    the same day as my Custom Debian Distributions talk will
>    be.  I'd strongly prefer having my talk scheduled in the
>    morning (to have a general introduction in the morning an
>    continue with a special CDD in the afternoon).

The schedule also needs to take into account exactly when the speakers
are present.  I know there's a slot for this on the site, but before
drawing up a schedule it would be sensible to check with the speakers
when they'll be around; I know that some people are still finalising
their travel arrangements at the moment.

--
Moray
http://www.morayallan.com/