no schedules til the day before ?

Hi,

the current plan is to produce the actual schedule of a specific debconf-day
(not debcamp, not debianday) the day before that day. (For the bofs and the
talks.)

IMO this is unfortunate both for the speakers as well for lots of other
people, because you cannot plan things/activities well in advance...  (For
some this might not be a problem/issue at all).

What do you think ?

quoting http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/faq

---------begin------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is there no talk schedule yet? How is the schedule created?

The attendees get to vote on the talks and bofs they want to attend. Then the
conference management system will produce a schedule with as many people as
possible attending the talks they were interested in.

Generally we will have two talks per day, from sunday to sunday: One in the
morning (10:00 to 11:00 or 11:45, if it is a workshop) and one in the
afternoon (14:00 to 15:00 or 15:45, respectively). The bofs can take place
inbetween.

On Wednesday there won't be talks or bofs since then we intent to make a
daytrip to Sveaborgen.

regards,
	Holger