Re: RFS: conque

* harish badrinath <harishbadrinath@gmail.com>, 2011-10-29, 14:24:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.3-1.dsc

In debian/install, you use spaces in lines 2 nad 7, but tabs in other lines. Could please use either spaces everywhere or tabs everywhere?

In debian/patches/conque-pythonpath.diff: s/Path/path/, s/python/Python/.

Hmm, the binary package name is vim-conqueterm, and package directory is /usr/share/vim-conque/. Can we make it more consistent, i.e. either rename binary package to vim-conque or directory to .../vim-conqueterm/? (I know, I know, it's me who proposed the .../vim-conque/ path, so please feel free to ignore this point.)

--
Jakub Wilk