Re: RFS: conque

Hello,

 I have re uploaded a new version of this package.

 To access further information about this package, please visit the
 following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.3-1.dsc

> I'm a little bit worried about the "files" field in the registry file.
>  There are many .py files there, and it's possible that there'll be even
> more in future release, or that they'll change names. Unfortunately,
> vim-addon-manager doesn't handle well situations when the files lists
> changes over time. (The user will be just left with dead symlinks, or
> incomplete set of symlinks...)
DONE

> I was told on #debian-vim that this will be fixed in future versions of
> vim-addon-manager, but (as far as I understand it) you would need to put
> your add-on in a separate private directory, i.e. not use
> /usr/share/vim/addons/.
DONE with the patch that was provided by you.

> Taking this into account, I propose to implement the following changes:
>
> 1) Move the files from /usr/share/vim/addons to /usr/share/vim-conque. [0]
DONE

> 2) Do not include conque_term/*.py in the "files" field. Instead, patch
> upstream source to hard-code value of the scriptdirpy variable.
DONE