Re: RFS: conque

Hello,

 I have re uploaded a new version of this package.

 To access further information about this package, please visit the
 following URL:

 http://mentors.debian.net/package/conque

 dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/conque/conque_2.3-1.dsc

> That's still not quite right. The description field consist of two parts:
> short description (the first line) and long description (the following
> lines). The following lines are *not* supposed to be continuation of the
> first line.
I "forgot" to paste one line :-X

>> use the appropriate helper --with dh_python2 and also rewrote the
>> debian/rules file
>
> The call to dh_python2 in line 10 is spurious. The "--with python2" option
> is also essentially a no-op[0].
REMOVED

> It would make sense to pass /usr/share/vim/addons/autoload/conque_term/ to
> dh_python2, rather than /usr/share/vim/addons/. Firstly, it'll make this a
> little bit faster. Secondly, it'll make your package more backportable[1].
DONE and verified

> Other than that, it looks good. (I normally don't sponsor stuff using
> dh_python2, but meh...)
Thank  you ..

We are now back to one lintian tag
lintian -IiE --pedantic conque_2.3-1_i386.changes vim-conqueterm_2.3-1_all.deb
P: vim-conqueterm: no-upstream-changelog
Upstream does not ship CHANGELOG ..