Re: RFS: clipit

Hello,

I have updated the package now and removed all of the references to
pthread.h, but it still includes it, and I have no idea why (any help on
this would be appreciated).

P.S. I find it odd that it includes the package even if there's no
referece to it and I also use -Wl,--as-needed...

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian