Re: RFS: clipit

Hello,

thanks for your reply! I have also tried removing the reference to
pthread.h in my program, hoping that it would take the symbols from
libc, but I still got the same warning from dpkg-shlibdeps.
So, should I put the reference to pthread back in and leave it like that
(with the warning) and submit the bug against dpkg-dev?

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian