Re: RFS: clipit

Hello,

I have moved the autogen.sh call before dh_auto_configure and have also
managed to fix the gettext problem by replacing the gettext command with
autopoint. autopoint does basically the same thing as gettext, but
without that naging user input request.
I haven't made these changes upstream yet, before you tell me that this
is an acceptable solution.
If this is acceptable, I will make a new upstream release and repackage
without any patches.

The only warnings left right now are:

configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-maintainer-mode

and

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided
if "debian/clipit/usr/bin/clipit" were not uselessly linked against it
(they use none of its symbols).

but this last one is unnecessary, because my program actually uses
functions from libpthread.so (pthread_exit), so it needs that library...

Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Henzel Cristian