Re: xprt-xprintorg taking over xprt: now or later?

On Tue, Dec 28, 2004 at 07:04:26PM +0100, David Schweiger wrote:

<lots of pro-Xprint which has been said again and again deleted>

And on top of that, it doesn't work!  How can you beat that?  I again refer
the reader to all the fun 'n games that ensued when the Mozilla maintainer
went insane recently.  You can find it all by searching the d-u archives.

Oh, and by the way... my LaserWriter 630 Pro, an over ten year old Level 2
printer that wasn't high-level when it was *new*, handles Mozilla just
fine.  And I don't use CUPS, either.

--
 Marc Wilson |     Someone is unenthusiastic about your work.
 msw@cox.net |