Re: xlibmesa naming and relationships

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 01:23:16AM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon scrawled:
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 11:16:40AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > > Why the Mesa packages carry a 3 is also historical baggage and most
> > > people seem to be unaware why that 3 is there in the first place.
> >
> > Yes, and it's been carried through.
>
> Like I said... most people are unaware of why that 3 is there... you in
> particular seem to give it a meanting it doesn't have.
>
> > > Hint, James *did* follow the policy when he first created the Mesa
> > > packages.
> >
> > And Policy has changed, and we should probably reflect that, sure.
>
> No, it hasn't.

OK, so why don't you give me a hand instead of being obtuse for the hell
of it. Why was the 3 there, originally?

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne