Re: xlibmesa naming and relationships

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 01:15, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 12:53:08AM +0100, Michel D?nzer scrawled:
> > >
> > As the name is changing anyway, we might as well get it right. What about
> > xlibmesagl1 (or xlibmesa-gl1, if you insist on the dash)? I'm leaning towards
> > using that for my next dri-trunk packages.
>
> I think we should get consensus between you, myself, and Branden before
> either of us leap.

Absolutely, it's just that I'd like to get new dri-trunk packages out
the door ASAP. :) In the worst case I could keep my own naming, you and
Branden don't need to worry about that.

After some more thinking, xlibmesa-gl1 might be better because it allows
xlibmesa-gl-dev to naturally keep its name.

Similarly, I'd suggest renaming xlibmesa{3,4}-glu to xlibmesa-glu1 (if
you guys decide to keep it around at all, that is).