Re: XFree86 4.0.1 and app-defaults

On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:32:32PM +0200, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Are source packages available?

I'm probably going to regret posting this URL, especially since I'll have
v3 -- which I *was* going to make public -- ready today, but...

http://deadbeast.net/~branden/DANGER_WILL_ROBINSON/

Everyone except Christian Steigies did not see that.  It was your
imagination.  Go away.

> Again: will xfree 3.3.6 and 4.0 be able to exist simultaneously in the
> archive? X4.0 would need to have a new package name then I think. This is
> the plan, right? I only want a confirmation for that... if not, we might
> declare the m68k port dead for woody.

I wasn't planning on letting them exist simultaneously, except for the
servers, which should address the m68k hardware issues.

I do *not* want the m68k port to be declared dead; certainly not because of
XFree86.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   Men use thought only to justify their
Debian GNU/Linux                |   wrong doings, and speech only to conceal