Re: Inconsistency on translated pages links.

On Sat, Apr 28, 2007 at 12:15:00PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > >  Invalid - please don't shut your eyes from the problems but work on
> > > them.  :P
>
> /me is quite annoyed by this comment. Been there, done that. Failed, tried
> again, failed again, tried again, etc. - Still working a bit on it

If you're not able to solve a problem alone you can always open a bug
report and let other people deal with it. This may be much more
efficient as to dig into problems you do not know well enough (of course
you should in this case spend your time fixing bugs where you have
appropriate knowledge).

> (sometimes), but in general to me the german debian webpage is really
> deprecated. If I use it, I often either need to look up things in the english
> webpage to understand stuff, or I need to file bugs. Both is not really what
> I want to do, when I want to read something up on a webpage.

And why do you not report this? I remember only one maybe two mails from
you! Together with a proper fix it will be committed in less than one
hour!

Jens