Re: Improvements of the website

I think what was trying to be said is that for the end user information
should be presented in a more user friendly and less technical way. Most end
users wouldnt have a clue what the 'DSA-1278man-db vulnerability' is and may
frankly just ignore it. I agree users should be educated about security
updates but not to the point that they understand bug numbers etc.

Personally i believe the end users should have a seperate site where
security vulnerabilities should be listed with meaningful names such as
'Open Office Update - Critical' or something less in-depth.

By having seperate sites for end users and developers you can have user
firendly details such as this for end users yet still keep the level of
detailed required for developers.

James