Re: resource availability and (naive) ideas

* Helen Faulkner <helen@thousand-ships.com> [2010:08:29 17:08 +1000]:
> <Helen takes a deep breath>
>
> OK, it's time I got my act together.  I'll run the mentoring program again, if
> you like and if nobody else steps up to do it.  I am absolutely happy for
> someone else to step up to do it, though.

Hey, welcome back. :)

> If that's acceptable, I guess I need to talk to Erinn about the current status,
> and if someone has the time to collate current mentor/mentee lists for me,
> especially anything said on irc (I am not currently on irc often, nor will I be
> for the forseeable future), that would be great.

> I think that if it's practical, having a debian email address for the mentoring
> program will add to its percieved "status", which might mean people are more
> willing to give it a go.

I looked into the mail situation a little bit more, and setup a
mentoring@women.debian.org address. So far I've just added you and myself,
but we can add more people (and I can eventually remove myself). I'll
dig through my archives and find the old mentoring emails from people
and start sending them to that address in the following days. No need to
make you drink from the firehose all at once.

I've cc'd weasel and sgran so they can answer the following question: is
it acceptable to have non-DDs (and/or non-DMs) on such aliases?