Re: resource availability and (naive) ideas

Excerpts from Helen Faulkner's message of Son Aug 29 09:08:22 +0200 2010:
> Is there any other system in debian that allows non developers to access or use
> a "group" @debian.org address, for situations like these?  What about
> debian-maintainers?  Might be worth considering, though of course there would be
> trust issues with that kind of thing, I guess.

The reasons why an @debian.org alias for the mentoring program can
only be forwarded to DDs are unclear to me. It's hard to imagine for
me that this is for technical reasons. So I guess it's a matter of
policy. IMHO I don't see a policy problem to forward
mentoring@debian.org or a similiar address to non-DDs involved with
debian women and in charge of the mentor-mentee assignement. But
that's something for DSA to decide in the end.

Gaudenz
--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.