Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

Quoting Jordi Gutiérrez Hermos (jordigh@gmail.com):

> I'm rambling... but I really hope I managed to offend a little less
> this time... and I hope I didn't make it worse.

.../...

You didn't.

You did something that's very hard to do, particularly in a public
mailing list: you accepted the criticism from others, understood why
you were criticized and took valuable time (yours..) to explain *and*
apologize.

For this, at least in my opinion, you deserve respect. And I mean it
even more because I was initially really offended by your remark and
very close to react quite offensively to it...:)