Re: Thinking about organizing a special women-oriented event

Now I understand better the "joke" from holger. It is absolutely unacceptable.
Unfortunately, this is the kind of joke I was usually faced with in one of my
previous job. Some men just consider women have nothing to do in any technical
fields and they truly make it understand to the few women that have the courage
to start a technical job.

I was personnaly hurt by this kind of daily jokes that truly put women in an
inferior level. Yes, it is the reality, women are just good to be FU... and they
do not have to be clever and, worse, beautiful and clever.

So Holger, I don't know if you are a man or a woman but your joke is just simply
not funny and insulting for technical women.

Yes, we have to fight again in order to reduce prejudices and hate again clever
women. Let's gather in Argentina, France or wherever to build a strong community
and make clear that there is no jobs for women and jobs for men but only job for
human beings.

BZ