Re: Welcome to DW (was: Re: DW (was: Re: [gnome-women] Getting a Web Site Up & Logo Contest status)

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:44:14 +0200, Jim Cook <wirerat@gmail.com> wrote:

If anything I believe we should use this exchange to only make evident the long waywe have to go to become more sensitive to each other's cultures so that we can trulywork together towards to true goal of worlddomination of Debian. Ethnocentricism blindsall of us and it is something we need to constantly fight. We should probably returnmore to the point of the thread then let it
continue down this rather questionable path.

 After Clytie has spent so many words on going
there, it would be a shame to stop now.  Let's
not go into denial here.

--
Herman Robak
herman at skolelinux no