Re: DW (was: Re: [gnome-women] Getting a Web Site Up & Logo Contest status)

This has split from a discussion on Gnome-Women on future aims for that group. In discussing that there, I'd said there were some things that were working for D-W, and some things that weren't.

There was no intention to insult anyone. (I don't even know how, for heaven's sake. I'm harmless! :) )