Re: Debian Dictionaries - last try [trans] [site]

Hello everybody :)

Jutta, thankyou for explaining things so thoroughly. I can certainly see why you have felt so frustrated about this. Your effort is important, and the dicts are a resource of considerable value.

I don't understand, from your post, why you can't do this: