Re: Localizing main site?

On 19/06/2005, at 4:21 AM, Jutta Wrage wrote:

The debian pages have some nice things to tell the translators or other interested people, which translations are up-to-date with the original pages. Would be nice for you to have such a help for debian-women, too.

Unfortunately, the Debian translation-status pages suffer badly from the distributed nature of Debian: you'll only see a file as translated once the maintainer has processed it, so it can sit in the BTS for quite some time. The pages for my language are out of date by several days (at least).

I'd much rather see, for D-W, something more responsive, like a wiki update page where we can log immediately what changes have taken place.

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc