Re: Localizing main site?

On 17/06/2005, at 7:26 AM, Thierry Reding wrote:

The normal procedure for translating the D-W website is by downloading the WML sources and then creating a subdirectory for the language you want to translate into (which would in your case be the `vi' subdirectory), then go
crazy with translating.
<snip further details>

I think I have a problem... :(

It doesn't look like baz or tla are part of the Mac OSX base. I tried both via bash.

If it's available for Mac OSX (BSD base), and not complex to install, I'll have a go, but I'm really no longer capable of taking on much new information, I'm sorry to say. It would be more effective for me to translate the source of webpages and hand them over to someone who _can_ handle the website modifications.

It's embarrassing to have to admit the mental loss through illness, but it's probably better than me giving up because I can't do it. I can do the translation, and I do want to help. I could probably handle basic CVS, if that helps at all. I'm fine with FTP, also with standards-compliant html/css. Don't know if any of that helps, though...

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc