#debian (was: DW quotes)

On 16/06/2005, at 12:32 AM, Christine Spang wrote:

Nobody can deny that there have been users and other people that
have emerged from places like #debian with a bad taste in their mouth.

Christine, which debian channel is this? I followed this up with my son, who spends quite a lot of time on EFNet's #Debian channel: he was interested to find out which channel you're describing, and to compare it with theirs, to see get some feedback on their de facto moderation efforts.

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc