Re: Website beta trial

on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 06:59:18PM +0200, Amaya insinuated:
> Are you out there? Want to share your success stories on free
> software?  Wouldn't that be great content for our site?

wasn't one of the things that i recall erinn asking for a set of short
bios of women in tech?  by that, erinn, did you mean users like us, or
high-powered women in tech, or ... ?

if "users like us" is what you meant, erinn, then a great and easy way
to get content up would be for everyone who wants to to send a short
techy bio to erinn that she could post with our names on the site --
kind of a "here are some people in debian-women, and how they're
involved" section ...

</nori>

--
    .~.      nori @ sccs.swarthmore.edu
    /V\  http://www.sccs.swarthmore.edu/~nori

++     Sponsor me as I run my SECOND marathon for AIDS:       ++
++ http://www.aidsmarathon.com/participant.asp?runner=DC-2844 ++