Re: Question to all: Outreach

On 2020/03/18 13:16, Héctor Orón Martínez wrote:
>   That's one option, yes.
>   I would like people being in such case to at least be tested that
> they know about DFSG and Debian core values.

+1, as a DPL I would not add someone to a delegation unless I'm
satisfied that they are at least familiar with those. It doesn't seem
reasonable for someone to represent Debian in an official capacity if
they don't even know what Debian is.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage