Re: Question to all: Outreach

Hello,

  Thanks all for the replies! It makes an interesting discussion,
however, I would like to remember those were questions to the upcoming
DPL, so we can have more informed decision when voting.

Missatge de Ulrike Uhlig <ulrike@debian.org> del dia dc., 18 de març
2020 a les 11:37:

> Last but not least, I'd like to reply to @Hector:
>
> I've been re-thinking about your observation "I find 2 out of 3 team
> coordinators are not Debian contributors/developers". They've been doing
> this work for several years to my knowledge, so how come we do not
> consider them to be Debian contributors? Just because they lack an
> official title? An empathic way to deal with this could be to thank them
> for their work, and to encourage them to enter the NM process, to become
> DDs, uploading or non-uploading, and to continue enriching our community.

  That's one option, yes.
  I would like people being in such case to at least be tested that
they know about DFSG and Debian core values.

Regards
--