Re: Q to all candidates: spending money

Le 2015-03-17 10:03, martin f krafft a écrit :
also sprach Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> [2015-03-17 09:56 +0100]:
For a start, Debian can fund two slots *this* year. If we want to
do this sustainably, we will have to make sure we have funds
dedicated for it

Just funding the slots won't cut it, at least not if we want
a return. Outreachy, and all other ways and aspects of recruiting
need active management. At the moment, a few people are working hard
to keep up, but to build a team, we'd need to give it a perspective,
don't you think?

Why not proceeding step by step instead of trying to build up big plans
even before we start?

--
Mehdi