Q to all candidates: spending money

Hi,

In his platform, Neil wrote:
> I will spend some money we have horded. Debian currently holds
> approximately $200,000 at SPI alone. Our donators didn't give us money
> for it to be sat around in a bank account, we should spend it to make
> the project more successful.

Neil: how will your approach to that be different from what was done in
the past? On what additional things specifically do you plan to spend
that money?

Other candidates: what will be your approach to that?

All candidates: how will you reconcile that with the fact that the DPL
currently only has a limited vision of what funds are available, and how
they evolved over time?

Lucas