Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

On 17 October 2014 15:53, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com> wrote:
> Why is SysV Init so unacceptable ? It is a neutral init that serves well
> for all our sub-projects. Let that be the default choice.

Please do not conflate two very different issues. The default choice
has been decided and is not in question at this point. This is about
ensuring that SysV init (among others) is and continues to be a
*possible* choice for a user.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org