Re: Re-Proposal - preserve freedom of choice of init systems

On 2014-10-17 9:45, Ritesh Raj Sarraf wrote:
On Thursday 16 October 2014 11:58 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
Speaking for no-one other than myself, I _am_ very unhappy that given
how long the discussion has been rumbling on for, and how much
opportunity there has been, that anyone thought that two weeks before
the freeze (which has had a fixed date for nearly a year now) was the
right time to raise this.

It was not intentional. Ian asked, and I expressed my opinion.

That doesn't really disagree with my point. Ian could have asked weeks - in fact _months_ - ago.

Regards,

Adam