Re: to Moray: encourage teams to take interns

Le Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 08:07:40PM +0300, Moray Allan a écrit :

> Nevertheless, I think it would be useful for us to have some wider
> kind of internship scheme, for the huge proportion of Debian
> activity that definitely will not fit under the current GSoC rules.

Hi Moray,

I have a question: could you comment on the differences, complementarity, or
overlap between such an internship and the NM process, which already has
extensive questions about packaging.  My personal experience is that when I
went through the NM process I learned a lot through the exchanges with my AM,
to the point that I felt it close to be a "kind of internship sheme"...

Lucas and Gergely, you are of course free to comment if you wish.

Charles