Re: Standardization, large scale changes, innovations

Le mercredi 31 mars 2010 à 05:03 -0700, Manoj Srivastava a écrit :
>         I just update code in one place, test it, and then run a script
>  that does a git pull for all my packages. The next time I build the
>  package, it will pull in the change.

Which is what I already explained in other terms:

        Your packages are absolutely impossible to maintain by anyone
        but
        yourself.

> > This doesn’t raise questions about the competence of the newcomer. This
> > raises questions about the competence of the person who designed the
> > package.
>
>         I am happy you have an opinion. I don't think much of it, but
>  you are indeed entitled to it.

I wouldn’t expect you to be able to question your own choices anyway.

Actually, I shouldn’t be discussing this with you, this is pointless as
always.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :