Re: Q: Small tasks best on the fly? was: Q: All: Account creation latency

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, MJ Ray wrote:
> (For example, "answered all my questions about the social contract,
> DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way" leaps out at me.  Not wrong, as such,
> but that's an unusual way to put it - has any applicant ever been
> described as answering them "in a bad way"?)

Either he made mistakes but he has been corrected and learnt somehting, or
he completely failed and ends up being rejected later.

It seems logical that everybody who is AM approved has successfully passed
the various checks.

> The report appears to be structured already, even if it's looking like
> pseudo-English.  Would you support adding the extra information needed
> for LDAP along with replacing the pseudo-English with details needed
> for easy verification - bug numbers, package names and so on - in a
> structured way?

I'm not opposed but I'm not sure it's required either.

I've been advocating a wiki page as "NM portfolio" but it was mainly to be
able to choose who is ready to be processed by an AM and who is not.
Because we don't want the AM to be the teacher but just someone that checks
everything and gives his OK.

Raphaël Hertzog