Re: Debian Project Leader Elections 2007: Draft ballot

Hi,
On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:08:45 +0200, Josip Rodin <joy@entuzijast.net>
said:

> Well, let me provide a more accurate analogy - if you pay several
> bills with that money, the bills don't have numbers assigned to them
> that you have to know about, they simply have the names of the
> recipients.

        Actually, not only do every one of my bills have a number,
 every single currency note I pay with _also_ have a serial number,
 and the amount of every bill is a number, and a lot of bills have sub
 parts, also numbers, denoting the bit the government siphons off,
 some of which is tax deductible, for some of the bills.

        I manage to still pay bills without getting confused by the
 bill number, the dollar bills serial number, the bank account number,
 the number of the PO box, the  number used for the zip code, and
 heavens. all kinds of little numbers positively wriggly around.

        BTW, I think we have effectively exhausted this topic.

        Or, in any case, I have said my say.

        manoj
--
This login session: $13.99