Re: A question to the Debian community ...

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 12:33:38PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 12:32:15PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > >
> > > Did you (or somebody else) ask the listmasters to have Sven banned from
> > > the lists he disturbs?
> >
> > The list master have been asked to censor me on the debian lists
> > already. I suppose their decision was to not do it, but they did ask me
> > to stay absent from the lists, which i mostly did these past weeks,
> > until two posts i made two weeks ago or so retrigered this matter.
>
> So in other words you violated their request?

I was not banned, as i was in january/february, so i have a right to
actually do a couple of posts.

No, i did not violate any kind of request, as there was no request, but
an informal suggestion, and i did not hear anything anymore about the
issue. This was in middle to late marsch.

Saddened,

Sven Luther