Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

Sven Luther <luther@debian.org> wrote:
> The DAMs, who did not follow their own procedure [...]

I contacted Sven Luther directly with an offer to start a GR to rescind
the decision and optionally do some other stuff.  I've seen no reply.

The offer stands and now the problem resurfaces, I will do something
to resolve this one way or the other instead of letting this problem
(endless mailing list noise) continue.  In the absence of feedback from
Sven, I'll just make a guess at what's best.

Any objections, comments or advice?
--
MJR/slef