Re: A question to the Debian community...

On Thursday 10 May 2007, Sven Luther wrote:
> The procedure calls for the number of supporters being reached in 15
> days between the original call or the procedure to be dismissed. The
> original expulsion procedure started by Anthony Towns, was done on
> January 2 or so, and should have been dismissed on January 16 or so,
> because it didn't reach enough supporters.
>
> A third expulsion procedure should have been started on February 21 or
> whatever it was, probably by Frans Pop or whoever retriggered the
> expulsion procedure back then after i presented myself as DPL
> candidate, and the DAMs should not have included the expulsion supports
> of the original request of Andres Salomon, nor those of Anthony Towns,
> and should have provided the full signed mails as evidence, and not
> remove the dates, and refuse to communicate them despite many demands
> for it, both by myself, and uninvolved bystanders.

Complete nonsense. And this was explained in the mail from the DAMs on
d-private [1] that announced the decision. The procedure was put _on hold_
from Jan 3 to Feb 7 after a telephone conversation from Ganneff to Sven,
partially in view of the self-imposed ban from the mailing lists.
There was never anything like a "third" procedure and it certainly was
not "started" by me.

As someone who threatens others with court action for "lying" [2], I suggest
that you yourself start being a lot more careful about making false or
unsubstantiated claims and accusations.

Disgusted and unfriendly,
FJP

[1] <87y7li1bys.fsf@vorlon.ganneff.de>