Re: A question to the Debian community ...

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 11:06:04AM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thursday 10 May 2007 10:15, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > The expulsion procedure doesn't call for a vote, so your 70:7 statistic
> > is irrelevant.
>
> It's also wrong.
>
> The evidence: people hardly reply to the claims anymore, and even less (almost
> no one by now) reply in support.

Holger, ...

If you once again accuse me of lying, i guess i will have to take RL
action against you for diffamation, we will see how you can defend
yourself in a RL court, and what publicity this will bring to Debian.

If you are a man of honour, you will not publicly apologize for those
accusation of lying you have made, which are very grave accusations
indeed. But, i have very little hope that you or anyone of the other
side in this affair will ever be able to do the honourable thing in
these actions.

Saddened,

Sven Luther