Re: A question to the Debian community ... (Was: Question for Sam Hocevar "Gay Nigger Association of America")

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 06:32:41PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 11:45:03PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 08:21:15AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Well, i got suspended for a year, because i dared present myself as DPL,
> > No, that's simply not true.
> > You have delusions of grandeur.

[..]
> The decision was solely taken by the two DAMs, contrary to a 70:7
> majority of opinion of DDs, while one of the points of my DPL plateform

The expulsion procedure doesn't call for a vote, so your 70:7 statistic
is irrelevant. The procedure calls for opinions only.

The individual supporting emails aren't relevant. The DAMs are allowed
to make a judgement call, which they did. The only appeal would be via GR.

Later, Sven wrote:
> So, you too, believe that what was done to me was acceptable, that
> everything is justifiable, so long as your precious mailbox is left
> empty ? And well, the reality is that the expulsion request got

The irony is that the one thing the DAMs *didn't* do is prevent you from
posting to the mailing lists.

Please, give us some peace. Give yourself some peace. Go and find a new
project where you can make a valued and appreciated contribution.

Hamish