Re: OT: Re: debian-women obscurity, was: Clarification about krooger's platform

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
> No.  Some restrictions on topic are reasonable, some are not.
[...]
> Maybe you should ask for debian-misogynists or something.

I am not a misogynist. I believe sexism cannot cure sexism and I
consider the current setup of debian-women sexist beyond that which
is reasonable for debian to support. You are free to disagree, but
your attempts to misrepresent my beliefs will be refuted.

--
MJR/slef
Subscribed to this list. No need to Cc, thanks.