Re: Proposal - Statement that Sarge will follow Woody requirement for main.
On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 10:12:59AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 09:24:19AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> > The technical committee has yet to issue any official opinion.
> In that case, I think it's premature to be this focused on the GRs
> until that has happened. I at least would prefer to avoid a GR if the
> Technical Committee's opinion permits.
With all due respect, but waiting for the tech-ctte in order to *speed
up* the release of Sarge looks like a flakey plan to me, given the
committee's track record in the last couple of years.