Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 11:17:22AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:

> The Social contract says that we have two priorities: our users and free
> software.  Andrew's proposal says that we won't compromise on freedom.

IMO Andrew's proposal (now proposal F) should have been clearer and refer to
SC.1 instead of "freedom".

Could you propose a formal amendment? I don't know the details to do that.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)