Re: Proposal - Statement that Sarge will follow Woody requirement for main.
On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 09:24:19AM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> > > Did the Technicall Committee really say officially that they refuse to
> > > decide, or did only individual member say that they prefer a GR?
> On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 09:08:47AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > After catching up on a week's shouting on debian-vote, I'm still
> > looking for an answer to this question. I think that the Technical
> > Committee is a more appropriate solution to this problem; if they don't
> > agree with me then we have to continue down the GR path, but I would
> > like to see a decision one way or the other.
> The technical committee has yet to issue any official opinion.
In that case, I think it's premature to be this focused on the GRs
until that has happened. I at least would prefer to avoid a GR if the
Technical Committee's opinion permits.