[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Proposal - Statement that Sarge will follow Woody requirement for main.

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 01:33:28PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:
> > To the question whether the SC allows for Sarge to be released more
> > or less as it is currently, Anthony has clearly stated he delegates
> > the decision to the technical commity, which has replied that the 
> > developers could settle the issue by a GR.
> Did the Technicall Committee really say officially that they refuse to
> decide, or did only individual member say that they prefer a GR?

After catching up on a week's shouting on debian-vote, I'm still
looking for an answer to this question.  I think that the Technical
Committee is a more appropriate solution to this problem; if they don't
agree with me then we have to continue down the GR path, but I would
like to see a decision one way or the other.

Daniel Jacobowitz

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: