Re: Proposal - Statement that Sarge will follow Woody requirement for main.

On Wed, May 26, 2004 at 09:08:47AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> After catching up on a week's shouting on debian-vote, I'm still
> looking for an answer to this question.  I think that the Technical
> Committee is a more appropriate solution to this problem; if they don't
> agree with me then we have to continue down the GR path, but I would
> like to see a decision one way or the other.

The technical committee has yet to issue any official opinion.

Also... it's a bit tricky balancing the various views on this at least
in part because the people with the more extreme views aren't talking
to each other.

[I think this lack of dialogue is because some of the people with extreme
views have been [rather consistently] making personal attacks on people
who don't share their views.]

--
Raul