Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?
On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 01:22:22AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Nevertheless, as things stand the decision is made; unless _something_
> changes, sarge won't release with DFSG-free docs. At present, though,
> very little is being done to follow through on that.
I beg to differ. Debian have ongoing discussion with the FSF on this issue,
see <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/04/msg06892.html> for the
status. To give a chance to this discussion, we agreed on postponing
action (splitting of packages, position statement) until the discussion
reach a conclusion. Unfortunately the delay was longer than was expected
but there are still some hope we reach a solution before sarge release.
Imagine a large red swirl here.