Re: Ready to vote on 2004-003?

Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> If the project doesn't have a clear consensus that a newly reverted SC
> should be interpreted differently to the current SC [...], then the
> tech ctte will still need to decide the issue on the project's behalf,
> presumably. I certainly will not.

Uh? May I change one word in this sentence? First line:

| If the project doesn't have a clear consensus that a newly changed SC
| should be interpreted differently to the current SC [...], then the
| tech ctte will still need to decide the issue on the project's behalf,
| presumably. I certainly will not.

Then why did you decide this for the last changes:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-vote/2004/04/msg00074.html

You said in this mail that the Technical Committee could overrule you -
but that implies that you make the decision in the first place.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie